Crossword Clue and Answers
Today we have 8 crossword solutions for Dig which appeared recently in The Guardian Speedy.
We have deemed Dig as a VERY COMMON crossword clue, we've seen it more than 8 times in a variety of crossword publications.
The most recent answer we found for this clue is "MINE".
- The Guardian Speedy - Sunday, 5 Dec 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Friday, 3 Sep 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Wednesday, 14 Apr 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Friday, 19 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - Thursday, 3 Dec 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - Friday, 24 Jul 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - Thursday, 12 Dec 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - Wednesday, 30 May 2018
- The New York Times Crossword - Saturday, 16 Sep 2017
An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect; "his parting shot was `drop dead'"; "she threw shafts of sarcasm"; "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
Excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
A gunshot from a concealed location
Aggravation by deriding or mocking or criticizing
Turn up, loosen, or remove earth; "Dig we must"; "turn over the soil for aeration"
A hole made by an animal, usually for shelter
Find by digging in the ground; "I dug up an old box in the garden"
The act of extracting ores or coal etc from the earth