Crossword Clue and Answers
Today we have 8 crossword solutions for Quarry which appeared recently in Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We have deemed Quarry as a VERY COMMON crossword clue, we've seen it more than 8 times in a variety of crossword publications.
The most recent answer we found for this clue is "PREY".
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Wednesday, 8 Dec 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - Monday, 5 Jul 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - Thursday, 1 Jul 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - Thursday, 24 Jun 2021
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - Thursday, 15 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Monday, 7 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Thursday, 24 Sep 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - Thursday, 21 May 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - Monday, 31 Dec 2018
A workplace consisting of a coal mine plus all the buildings and equipment connected with it
Excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
Animal hunted or caught for food
Sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
A surface excavation for extracting stone or slate; "a British term for `quarry' is `stone pit'"
A person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence; "he fell prey to muggers"; "everyone was fair game"; "the target of a manhunt"
The act of extracting ores or coal etc from the earth