Crossword Clue and Answers
Looking for answers to the "Salty" crossword clue? it's your lucky day, we have them! Today we have 7 crossword solutions for Salty.
We most recently saw this clue in Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We deem Salty to be a VERY COMMON crossword clue as we've seen it more than 7 times in a variety of crossword publications.
If you have a moment we'd love for you to join our growing crossword community and contribute some answers of your own.
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - Friday, 19 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - Sunday, 17 Jan 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - Friday, 27 Nov 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - Sunday, 1 Sep 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - Sunday, 23 Dec 2018
Any very large body of (salt) water
Soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime; "dirty unswept sidewalks"; "a child in dirty overalls"; "dirty slums"; "piles of dirty dishes"; "put his dirty feet on the clean sheet"; "wore an unclean shirt"; "mining is a dirty job"; "Cinderella did the dirty work while her sisters preened themselves"
Quick and forceful; "a sharp blow"
Lacking refinement or cultivation or taste; "he had coarse manners but a first-rate mind"; "behavior that branded him as common"; "an untutored and uncouth human being"; "an uncouth soldier--a real tough guy"; "appealing to the vulgar taste for violence"; "the vulgar display of the newly rich"
An isotonic solution of sodium chloride and distilled water
Attracting or delighting; "an engaging frankness"; "a piquant face with large appealing eyes"
Distasteful and unpleasant; spoiled by mixture; "a thin brackish gruel"